ATP's Limited Warranty Statement for DRAM Products
ATP memory products are manufactured with the highest standards and individually tested to warrant against all defects in materials and workmanship. We will gladly repair or replace your items if necessary when you obtain an RMA number under the terms and conditions of our RMA policy.
How to obtain your RMA number
- An RMA number may be obtained by submitting an RMA request via ATP online RMA application form
- An RMA number is only valid for 14 days from the date of issue. If we don't receive RMA merchadise within 14 days then a new valid RMA number is required.
- Customer will assume all shipping charges on items returned to ATP.
- ATP will assume all shipping charges on items returned to customers.
ATP Return and Exchange Policy
Return or exchange
- Defective items will be repaired or replaced if necessary at no charge, provided returned items are not abused, misused, neglected or modified.
- ATP will promptly repair or replace items within 14 business days.
- Items returned for credit will only be accepted within 10 business days since the date invoice was issued. A 15% restocking fee will be applied on items returned for credit or exchanged from a different product line without exceptions. Items should not be abused, misused, neglected or modified.
- Items returned after 10 business days of ATP's invoice date, no credit will be issued. ATP will be liable for repairing those items.
- RMA credit is only good for future purchase and valid for a year, which starts from the credit issued date.
In no case will ATP be liable to the purchaser, or to any user of the ATP product, for any losses including, expenses, revenues, profits, equipment, or any other subsequent damage that might arise from the use or mis-use of any ATP product, which also applies in the situation where ATP has been previously warned of any likely adverse effects occurring that might cause any of the above situations to transpire.
This disclaimer as stated above supersedes any other expressed or implied warranties weather it be written or oral. Except as expressed above, ATP expressly disclaims all warranties not stated herein, including, to the extent permitted by applicable law, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.