Utilizing MLC (Multi Level Cell) NAND flash components, ATP Velocity M-IV Industrial Grade SSD offers an ultra high speed with sequential read up to 500 MB/s and sequential write up to 500 MB/s. ATP Velocity M-IV Industrial Grade SSD is designed for industrial and enterprise storage systems with outstanding sequential read and write performance to relieve performance bottlenecks associated with traditional HDD storage or other slower MLC SSDs. ATP Velocity M-IV Industrial Grade SSD brings new life into embedded and industrial storage infrastructures.
• SATA 6Gb/s interface and backward compatible to SATA 3Gb/s and 1.5Gb/s
• Sequential read/write up to 500MB/s, random read/write IOPS up to 60,000
• Prescreened MLC NAND Flash for high reliability and high performance
• Industrial grade wide temperature support: 0°C ï½ž 70°C
• ATP PowerProtector for data protection under unexpected power failure
• Global Wear Leveling algorithm
• Real time garbage collection and NCQ/TRIM support
• AES 128/256 encryption
• Advanced S.M.A.R.T. attribute support
• Long term fixed/controlled BOM
• System Level endurance/reliability testing
• Optional SMART monitor software available
ATP SMART Life Monitor
ATP SMART Life Monitor (Self-Monitoring, Analysis, and Reporting Technology) application monitors various parameters of ATP Velocity SSD's endurance and reliability—Remaining Life, Raw Read Error Rate, Erase Count and more—reminding you if any of them is out of the normal range. These information helps predict drive failure while there is still time to take preventive action, such as copying the data to a replacement device.
Full Manufacturer Support and Product Consistency
Being a true manufacturer gives ATP the ability to support customers with a fixed BOM (Bill of Materials) policy, ensuring both consistent compatibility and performance. ATP also fully supports its customers with product customization and tuning to optimize performance in particular or specialized applications.