Life at ATP : Where Amazing Talents and Performers Converge
Are you looking for an opportunity to advance your career in a company that treats you like family?
Come, have a peek into ATP's amazing world.
As a leading memory and storage solutions provider, data is our lifeblood. At the heart of our operations pumping vigor and life into the business are the most amazing people with the most brilliant minds and the most beautiful souls. And we love spending time in and out of the office.
We take pride in our culture of excellence, which permeates every level of the organization. We deliver. And we keep making things better.
The Internet of Things is ushering a mighty wave of transformations in the digital world. At a time when everything is getting interconnected, we put a premium on personal connections. We nurture relationships among employees, as well as customers and distributors.
Why Work at ATP?
‘‘ We work hard but we also play hard ’’
As a technology company, we put premium value on the excellent quality of everything we do. We will stop at nothing to deliver the best products to our customers. But we also know how to party!
- Monthly birthday bash
- Yuletide exchange gifts and party
- Glitzy New Year dinner party
- Mid-Autumn Festival barbecue dinner
- Employee bonding moments such as cinema movie appreciation, Family Day and more!
‘‘ We love to pick one another’s brains, but we also feed our minds and keep our bodies strong ’’
We love solving difficult problems and making things better with innovative solutions. But we also know the importance of a good read. Hop into the library and pick a good book. Or join one of the fun clubs to do Yoga, play your favorite sport or engage in a hobby. Make friends. They are our most important connections.
‘‘ Some travel for business but we also travel for pleasure and leisure ’’
Sure, there are events and conferences to go to. But every year, we also enjoy subsidized domestic and international travel. And yes, we enjoy traveling together and exploring new worlds.
Update : 2020-08-04
- Develop and implement a strategic sales plans on Key Account customers
- Prospect and develop key relationships at all level within key accounts
- Achieve sales and profitability targets
- Explore and develop business through new customer acquisition and existing customers to generate new design-in activities and new business.
- Provide a rolling product forecast; monthly report, sales budget, etc.
- Work closely with ATP headquarter and other internal teams to deploy, facilitate supports and trainings provided to Key Account customers
- Degree or education in business related field
- Affinity for technology, ideally experience in the semiconductor field
- Several years of relevant working experience, ideally in OEM sales
- Very good command of German and English
- Solid knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and ideally Salesforce
- Willingness to travel, primarily within the EU but also to Asia
- Flexibility, assertiveness and ability to cope with stress
Update : 2020-01-15
1. Analyse and resolve techniqal issues raised from customers
2. Provide product training and technical support to customers
3. Co-work with internal funcation to review and/or compile FA/ 8D report
4. Business travel to worldwide customer site may required
1. Prodcut failure analysis experience ideally with memory products
2. Good communication skills and case management capability/skill and good on reports writing
3. Very good command of English
4. Team player, a high degree of commitment and customer-orientation
5. Proactive on learning new knowledge continuously
6. Willingness to travel (mainly within European region) and might need to attend con-call holding at global customer's or the other ATP site's time zone
Update : 2020-01-15
1. Security flash product and project management, including lab certification
2. Detail and Internal process management
3. Globally cross departments communication
4. Learn and analyze global security market and propose strategy
1. Optimistic & Team-player,
2. Excellent Communication Skills & Ability to cope with stress.
3. Security product development experience is plus.
Update : 2019-06-11
Update : 2019-06-11
Update : 2019-05-29
1. SSD controller firmware design, customization and customer support.
2. Familiar with PCIe/NVMe/SATA interface.
3. Experience with SSD FTL algorithm.
4. Experience with NAND Flash architecture and characteristics.
5. Experience in NAND flash related product is a plus.
Familiar with ASP, C, C++, JSP, PHP
Update : 2019-05-29
The Channel Business & Program Manager provides strategic business management and leadership to support and drive the channel business area for ATP. This role works with and in support of regional sales and reports into corporate marketing. With extensive materials and business processes already set in ATP existing OEM business, this role will develop a plan to mold and adapt existing assets and business processes to appropriately support and drive the channel business area.
1. Build a channel business development plan with focus product line and focus segments based on each sales region
2. Global channel quantitative and qualitative business planning/reporting on annual/quarterly basis
3. Creation and execution of channel related sales business processes to support and drive regional sales
4. Coordination with marketing communications for marketing asset creation roadmap, and delivery to regional sales
5. Implement channel campaigns to expand market share in focus industry segments or drive the sales pipeline for focus product lines
6. Gather market/product/customer trending, insight, and feedback from channel related sales
7. Ensure the communication and coordination with other support departments related to channel business support
8. Build and lead a channel program marketing team
1. 6+ years of experience in electronic manufacturing (Industrial DRAM & Flash preferred)
2. Fluent in English (Mandarin Chinese fluency also preferred)
3. 3+ years of business & operation related experience
4. 3+ years of channel/distribution related business experience
5. Strong analyzing, planning & problem solving skill
6. Strong cross function communication & cooperation skill
Update : 2019-01-16
SATA and NVMe SSD/Embedded SSD is a rapidly growing product segment at ATP Electronics Inc. As a Field Applications Engineer, you will be responsible for all NAND Flash products, interfacing with sales and ATP Engineering, R&D and Quality teams to support ATP’s USA customer base for technical issues on new product design-ins and sustaining business. The role involves an understanding of various aspects of the SSD product along with an understanding on what it takes to validate the product and integrate into customer environments.
• Contribute knowledge and expertise to support ATP’s customers, sales, engineering and product business units
• Understand customer product and technical requirements
• Own customer cases, FA reports, and manage related technical documentation
• Engage in collaborative field failure analysis and debug onsite at customer locations
• Proactively and continually learn to strengthen knowledge of ATP products, roadmaps and services, SSD diagnostic tools and protocol analyzers/debug equipment
• Strong interpersonal and oral/written communication skills.
• Ability to manage cases, generate and review technical reports and collaboratively solve customer issues
• Ability to travel for on-site failure analysis per customer requirements and urgency
• BSEE/CE/CS required, MSEE/CE/CS preferred
• Prior field experience of 4+ years
• OS, Windows, Linux and others is highly desired
• Prior knowledge of electronics, computer/system hardware highly desired
• Prior knowledge of NAND SSDs and DRAM preferred
• Semiconductor experience preferred
Ability to travel domestic and international