Life at ATP : Where Amazing Talents and Performers Converge
Are you looking for an opportunity to advance your career in a company that treats you like family? Come, have a peek into ATP's amazing world.
As a leading memory and storage solutions provider, data is our lifeblood. At the heart of our operations pumping vigor and life into the business are the most amazing people with the most brilliant minds and the most beautiful souls. And we love spending time in and out of the office.
We take pride in our culture of excellence, which permeates every level of the organization. We deliver. And we keep making things better.
The Internet of Things is ushering a mighty wave of transformations in the digital world. At a time when everything is getting interconnected, we put a premium on personal connections. We nurture relationships among employees, as well as customers and distributors.
Why Work at ATP?
‘‘ We work hard but we also play hard ’’
As a technology company, we put premium value on the excellent quality of everything we do. We will stop at nothing to deliver the best products to our customers. But we also know how to party!
- Monthly birthday bash
- Yuletide exchange gifts and party
- Glitzy New Year dinner party
- Mid-Autumn Festival barbecue dinner
- Employee bonding moments such as cinema movie appreciation, Family Day and more!
‘‘ We love to pick one another’s brains, but we also feed our minds and keep our bodies strong ’’
We love solving difficult problems and making things better with innovative solutions. But we also know the importance of a good read. Hop into the library and pick a good book. Or join one of the fun clubs to do Yoga, play your favorite sport or engage in a hobby. Make friends. They are our most important connections.
‘‘ Some travel for business but we also travel for pleasure and leisure ’’
Sure, there are events and conferences to go to. But every year, we also enjoy subsidized domestic and international travel. And yes, we enjoy traveling together and exploring new worlds.
Update : 2019-01-16
SATA and NVMe SSD/Embedded SSD is a rapidly growing product segment at ATP Electronics Inc. As a Field Applications Engineer, you will be responsible for all NAND Flash products, interfacing with sales and ATP Engineering, R&D and Quality teams to support ATP’s USA customer base for technical issues on new product design-ins and sustaining business. The role involves an understanding of various aspects of the SSD product along with an understanding on what it takes to validate the product and integrate into customer environments.
• Contribute knowledge and expertise to support ATP’s customers, sales, engineering and product business units
• Understand customer product and technical requirements
• Own customer cases, FA reports, and manage related technical documentation
• Engage in collaborative field failure analysis and debug onsite at customer locations
• Proactively and continually learn to strengthen knowledge of ATP products, roadmaps and services, SSD diagnostic tools and protocol analyzers/debug equipment
• Strong interpersonal and oral/written communication skills.
• Ability to manage cases, generate and review technical reports and collaboratively solve customer issues
• Ability to travel for on-site failure analysis per customer requirements and urgency
• BSEE/CE/CS required, MSEE/CE/CS preferred
• Prior field experience of 4+ years
• OS, Windows, Linux and others is highly desired
• Prior knowledge of electronics, computer/system hardware highly desired
• Prior knowledge of NAND SSDs and DRAM preferred
• Semiconductor experience preferred
Ability to travel domestic and international