Securstor AES Encryption microSD cards
- Self-encryption, HW AES-256 XTS engine
- Additional AES Key Protection
- Customizable to comply with FIPS 140-2 Level 3 Security Policy(on per-project basis)
- Library access possible (MBR required)
- Authentication / Privilege Control
- Total 10 User Accounts can set up privileges individually
- Secure Erase Support (customization option available for US Airforce AFSSI-5020)
Portability, ease of use, versatility, and convenience— these are just some of the many benefits of microSD cards, making them a leading choice among storage devices; however, they are also vulnerable to unauthorized access and could be easily misplaced or lost, which can expose sensitive data to risks if it falls into the hands of the wrong party. SecurStor microSD cards meet the growing clamor for heightened security in removable storage devices. These microSD cards provide standard data-at-rest protection but may be fitted with optional custom features, depending on specific customer requirements.
- Multi-Layer Authentication: Privilege control for up to 10 users offer high levels of protection.
- SecurBoot: Ensures the integrity and validity of the system’s stored BIOS configuration.
- Hardware AES-256 XTS Encryption (SecurEncrypt): Protects the User Data area with the highest level of hardware encryption without performance trade-off.
- Secure Erase: Deletes the encryption key to prevent unauthorized retrieval or recovery of the user data. Compliance with US Air Force System Security Instruction (AFSSI) 5020 standard or alike is available on a per-request basis
*Actual availability of specific features may vary by product and capacity. Please contact ATP for details.
- x86 Windows 10 & Linux
- ARM Raspbian Linux
ATP is fully capable of customizing security policies, as well as hardware, firmware, and software. For special requests, please contact the ATP sales representative in your area.
*Actual availability of specific features may vary by product and capacity. Please contact ATP for details. ** Support for other operating systems may be available on request.
|Securboot/Securencrypt microSD card|
|Density||4 GB to 16 GB|
|Performance Sequential Read up to (MB/s)||10.35|
|Performance Sequential Write up to (MB/s)||5.3|
|Operating Temperature||-25°C to 85°C|
|Reliability MTBF @ 25°C||>2,000,000 hours|
|Reliability Number of Insertions||10,000|
|Dimensions: L x W x H (mm)||15.0 x 11.0 x 1.0|
|Technologies & Add-On Services||Product Line|
|SecurStor Security Suite|
- ATP _SecurStor mircoSD_flyer