PCIe® Gen 4 NVMe M.2 SSD
- Superior Read/Write performance
- MCU-based Power Loss Protection Design with Level 4 (data-in-flight) protection*
- Self-Encrypting Drive (SED) with AES 256-bit Encryption, TCG Opal 2.0 *
- Thermal Heatsink Solutions**
- End-to-End Data Path Protection
- Anti-sulfuric resistor support*
- * May vary by product and project support
- ** Customization available on a project basis.
ATP NVMe™ M.2 2280 SSDs with the PCI Express® (PCIe®) Gen 4 x4 interface meet the growing need for high-speed data transfer in today’s demanding applications. Up to 3.84 TB capacity, support for I-Temp (40°C to 85°C: N651Si) or C-Temp (0°C to 70°C: N601Sc) operation, plus AES 256-bit encryption and TCG Opal 2.0 security make these SSDs ideal for read/write-intensive mission-critical applications, such as data logging, surveillance, and imaging systems.
With twice the bandwidth of the previous generation (8 GT/s), PCIe Gen 4’s 16 GT/s data rate translates to a bandwidth of 2 GB/s for every PCIe lane, enabling these SSDs to transfer data faster. ATP’s PCIe Gen 4 SSDs use x4 lanes for a maximum bandwidth of 8 GB/s.
Thermal management options for optimal heat dissipation include a nickel-coated copper heat spreader on controller and a 4 mm or 8 mm fin-type heatsink design.
SpecificationsLatest Update: 2023-10-06 13:36
|PCIe® Gen 4 NVMe M.2 2280 SSD|
|Naming||N651Si / N651Sc||N651Si / N651Sc||N601Sc|
|Interface||PCIe G4 x4||PCIe G4 x4||PCIe G4 x4|
|Flash Type||3D TLC||3D TLC||3D TLC|
|Form Factor 1||M.2 2280-D6-M||M.2 2280-D2-M||M.2 2280-D2-M|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C to 85°C / 0°C to 70°C||-40°C to 85°C / 0°C to 70°C||0°C to 70°C|
|Power Loss Protection Options||Hardware + Firmware Based||Firmware Based||Firmware Based|
|Optional SED Features||AES 256-bit Encryption, TCG Opal 2.0||AES 256-bit Encryption, TCG Opal 2.0||AES 256-bit Encryption, TCG Opal 2.0|
|Capacity||240 GB to 1.92 TB||240 GB to 3.84 TB||240 GB to 1.92 TB|
|Sequential Read (MB/s) up to||6,450||6,450||6,450|
|Sequential Write (MB/s) up to||6,050||6,050||6,050|
|Random Reads IOPS up to||1,091,000||1,091,000||1,095,000|
|Random Writes IOPS up to||1,245,000||1,245,000||1,244,000|
|Endurance (TBW)2 up to||9,230 TB||18,460 TB||5,700 TB|
|Reliability MTBF @ 25°C||>2,000,000 hours||>2,000,000 hours||>2,000,000 hours|
|Dimensions (mm)||80.0 x 22.0 x 3.85; 80.0 x 24.4 x 12.5 (with 8 mm heatsink)||80.0 x 22.0 x 3.6; 80.0 x 24.4 x 12.5 (with 8 mm heatsink)||80.0 x 22.0 x 3.6; 80.0 x 24.4 x 12.5 (with 8 mm heatsink)|
|Certifications||CE, FCC, BSMI, UKCA, RoHS, REACH||CE, FCC, BSMI, UKCA, RoHS, REACH||CE, FCC, BSMI, UKCA, RoHS, REACH|
|Warranty||2 years||2 years||2 years|
1. M.2 2280-D6-M form factor (max height: 3.85mm), offers Hardware Based Power Loss Protection. M.2 2280-D2-M form factor (max height: 3.6mm), provides Firmware Based Power Loss Protection.
2. Under highest Sequential write value. May vary by density, configuration and applications.
TechnologyView All Technologies
|Technologies & Add-On Services||Product Line|
Firmware-based Power Loss Protection
Hardware-based Power Loss Protection
Advanced Wear Leveling
Dynamic Data Refresh
End-to End Data Path Protection
TCG Opal 2.0
- ATP Gen4 M.2 NVMe product flyer